[PDF] In the previous posts we have talked about how to use AthTek Skype Recorder. We have mentioned that you can save the recordings to Dropbox to synchronize files remotely. Actually, there are some other ways to listen to the Skype call recording remotely. You can share any file including Skype call recording on LAN. You can also use FTP uploader to upload Skype call recordings to a web server, and then you will be able to download the recordings from web server remotely. In this article, you will record how to listen to the Skype call recordings remotely.
- How to Listen to the Skype Call Recording Remotely | AthTek Blog on How to Use Hidden Mode of AthTek Skype Recorder for Parental Control Purpose
- How to Listen to the Skype Call Recording Remotely | AthTek Blog on AthTek Skype Recorder V5.9 Has Been Released!
- Tutorial of How to Register AthTek Skype Recorder with a Lifetime License | AthTek Blog on AthTek Skype Recorder V5.9 Has Been Released!
- Composition Guide: How to Write a Song in Particular Music Emotion | AthTek Blog on How to Write a Song Quickly?
- Composition Guide: How to Write a Song in Particular Music Emotion | AthTek Blog on AthTek DigiBand V1.4 Has Been Released!
- AthTek News
- Customer Survey
- Free Software
- Multimedia Software
- Product News
- Updating News
- Using Experience
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010