Easier way for Ping test by IP-MAC scanner
Ping test is a very basic operation of network administrators or IT products programmers. It is helpful when you need to launch a network test or troubleshoot for your network.
Experienced administrators can insight into the situations of the network by ping test. There are several ways that can launch a ping test:
The first way I want to introduce is by DOS command:
Windows, UNIX and linux all provide this command.
Take Windows as an example.
- Search “run” in the start list, Input “cmd” and click “OK”.
- Input command “ping +IP address” and press Enter.
Tips: If it does not recognize the “ping” command, you may need to add “\c:\windows\system32″ in system variables (in advanced system setting and edit the value of “path”).
- Firstly, it takes you within 1 minute to download and install it into your computer.
- Open it, choose database (you can add any IP or MAC addresses from scan list) and tick the IP you want to ping.
- Finally click “ping” button.
IP-MAC sanner is a tool that can be your assistant to help you to manage all the IP in your network. More information in our website:http://www.athtek.com/index.htm.